Monday, January 17, 2022

Namaste and welcome!

Here I share some info from my little running adventure in the Everest region 2021, which may possibly be useful to others planning to visit the area.

It is not really a blog, because I've been way too lazy to write a lot, but in short I hiked and ran the Three Passes trek (starting in Jiri) and climbed Lobuche East (false summit). It took me 23 days and I carried around 8 kg. Most of the info below is pretty technical, but if you're not interested in that I hope you may at least find the Relive video inspirational :)

I had a blast thanks to all the wonderful and welcoming people I met and I hope you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste and welcome!

Here I share some info from my little running adventure in the Everest region 2021, which may possibly be useful to others planning to visi...