Monday, January 17, 2022

GPX files

Click here for GPX files (recorded by my Garmin forerunner 935), which you may download to your watch or phone and use for planning or navigation. They are named day1, day2 etc, which you can compare with the charts below to see which part of the route that corresponds to. Day 1 was November 17 when I started from Jiri and day 23 corresponds to December 9 when I flew out from Lukla.

There are also three combined GPX files: 1:"Jiri to Namche" (Day 1-8). 2:Three Passes trek (day 11-23). 3:The whole route (day 1-23). If you wish to use these files for navigation, please just be aware that I made a few detours from the standard routes and I got a little lost at occasions, so naturally please bring also other maps to the mountains :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Namaste and welcome!

Here I share some info from my little running adventure in the Everest region 2021, which may possibly be useful to others planning to visi...